Most of the items are in stock. If not, we'll be glad to produce it for you. Please allow us 5 to 7 days to complete your order.
For ecological reasons, all the items are individually packed in a paper bag, please let us know if you need a gift wrap.
We accept MPay, BOC and bank transfer. Payment details will be sent to you with your order confirmation.
All prices are in Macanese Patacas. HKD and RMB are also accepted, please note that exchange rate is 1:1:1.
Our products are local delivered in two ways, either:
- Hand-delivered in Macau central area at a scheduled time with the client (free of charge).
- Sent to an eBuy shop or locker. You can check the pick up locations here (rates range from 5 to 20 mop and are payed directly to the shop when you pick up your order).
For other delivery options, please contact us.
International shipping is available, please contact us to get rates.
International shipments may be subject to taxes once the shipment reaches your country. Additional charges for customs clearance are the responsibility of the recipient. Please contact your local customs office for further information.
If for some reason you are unsatisfied, exchanges are accepted for online store credit, within 15 days of receipt. Items must be returned in their original packaging and in original condition. Shipping charges are non-refundable and return shipping is the responsibility of the buyer.
We don't have a physical shop, but you can find us in some craft fairs, please check the events page.
Ring sizes are in US calibration.
If you're not sure about your ring size, please check here.
To preserve your jewelry you should:
- Not wash hands, shower or swim with your jewelry on, specialy if your item have other materials beside silver.
- Avoid contact with perfumes, lotions or any liquids.
- Store the jewelry in sealed plastic bags or in a closed jewelry box.
- Silver naturally oxidizes and forms a natural patina over time. It can be easily cleaned with a polishing lotion and a soft cloth.
Silk cord is a natural fiber that is durable though not indestructible. You may find your silk cord jewelry take on a new coloration and will wear over time with extended use.To ensure the longevity of your special piece, please follow these care instructions:
- Avoid exposing your jewelry to wet or moist conditions. Take your jewelry off when you shower, swim, and handle chores around your home to help maintain the color of the silk cord.
- Keep your jewelry away from household chemicals, perfumes, lotions or hair products.
- Take off your jewelry before engaging in activities that might cause sweating or contact with water.
- Comb and smooth the tassel with your fingers after each wear. This will help prevent the individual strands from getting matted or tangled over time.
- To remove a kink, apply a small amount of water directly to the kink or wrinkle in the cord and smooth out the kink by applying pressure to the cord in between your fingertips and pulling gently but firmly. Allow the cord to dry.
PRIVACY & SAFETY
Information that you enter on the website or that you send by email is collected and stored. The information stored is: your name, address, shipping address, email address and phone number. Personal information will only be used for the specific reasons.
We take the security of your personal information very seriously and we don't share your personal information with any other third party.
We track cookies in order to make your experience as personalised as possible.